keskiviikko 15. elokuuta 2012

the bittersweet tomorrow

You know what sucks? Well of course I'm quite certain that you are very aware of multiple things in life that suck, but what I'm thinking about is how you're listening to a nice, slow and pleasant song, such as Jolly Jumpers - Slow Town Rules with headphones on. The song ends with a nice clean guitar melody, and I'm ready to enjoy a little more of Jolly Jumpers goodness. But instead of that I get downtuned guitars, blastbeat and ORG GORG GORG ORG GORG. Right. Thank you winamp, thank you very much for the shuffle feature.

Normally there wouldn't be any need to bitch about this, but the thing just is that the shuffle feature was on because I was spending last evening with some fine gentleman(=remorseless rednecks and sexually unscrupulous barbarians) drinking beer. If I've had 12 beers over the evening, the following day I tend to be a bit jumpy. If I'm smoking outside, and someone dares to come out as well, I might shit myself, pass out, shriek like a woman or combine all these reactions, just because of the sudden unexpected phenomenom of the front door opening. I believe my heart hasn't beat once since that unfortunate incident with Cannibal Corpse earlier today.

Another thing that pisses me off about hangovers is that I can't sleep properly. 95% of the time I'm drinking and decide around 4-6 am that it's time to hit the bed, I wake up at motherfucking 7-9am. Still drunk. Occasionally a bit lost, too.

Well, to keep myself from complaining all the time(gets tiresome,) I'll have to admit that hangovers, when kept in moderation, can be enjoyable in an odd way that I'd rather not have everyone witness. I don't know what the fuck causes it but I turn giggly as hell at some point of a usual hangover. I laugh at the most irrelevant things even the slightest bit funny and I can't stop.

Today I was having a blast at watching miscellanneous Black Metal videos in Youtube, wondering why I haven't been driven out of the goddamn genre by those glorious Norse antiheroes running around trve antihvman nekromisantrophik goatforests with their hatchets, bullet belts and candelabrums while grimacing as if they were thinking about being castrated with the blunt head of a satanic axe while simultaniously being penetrated by an anticosmic birch log coated with chili both fiery and evil in equal measure.

It's ridiculous. If you don't have a foggiest idea what I'm rambling about, I'd like you to youtube Immortal's Call of the Wintermoon and Satyricon's Mother North. I can't figure out at all why can't you make music with a dark, brooding atmosphere without making yourself look like a clown. The bands might have at least a bit tongue-in-cheek attitude about it(at least immortal must have,) but what about the people who don't find anything silly in that? Jesus fucking christ, get your act together.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti