keskiviikko 15. elokuuta 2012

ac transit bus fight whatsoever

I wonder what makes the case mentioned in the title worth the giant fucking fuss most of you have probably come across. I am honestly quite befuddled. I can't say I'd be very flattered if a public transit degenerate brother of Santa Claus asked me to spitshine his shoes, but apart from that, there's an obnoxious-beyond-words chick behind the camera(Say it again! Say it again, PUH-inky!) and the drunken idiot received a beating he well deserved. Bravo, I suppose. After I watching the video a few weeks ago, I felt slightly amused and moved on. Probably to trying to figure out whether Obsidian C got his guitar playing skills via practice, or was he born with the hands of the Superman somehow.

It would, however, seem that a good deal of people haven't been able to take this major step forward in their life. They're stuck having heated arguments coloured by racism, poorly hidden racism, puzzlement, utter lack of general knowledge and... well, you know, the general youtube idiocy. That's not fucking it, however. Now I'm receiving goddamn interviews amongst the recommended videos on my youtube. Jesus christ, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Can't you give it a rest? Please? Pretty please with sugar coating? It is quite ridiculous, you know. People get the seven shades of shit beaten out of them all the time. There's more to life than epic beard man and his embarrassing opponent. A video of a bunny chasing after a goat and headbutting it, for example.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti